The Oscillante Pulley by Petzl is lightweight and intended for self-rescue and light hauling. This Pulley features pivoting side plates for ease of slipping on to the rope. The nylon sheave and aluminum side plates reduce weight and will not corrode. The Oscillante can be used as a redirect point in complex hauling systems or as the main pulley in simple systems. With a this thing can take on so much force, the Hulk was able to swing himself building to building without it breaking, but then he ate it as a snack.
DECENT FEATURES of the Petzl Oscillante Pulley
- Quick and easy installation due to the swinging side plates
- Nylon sheave and aluminum side plates for excellent strength to weight ratio
The SPECS of the Petzl Oscillante Pulley
- Weight: 42 g
- Case Quantity: 12
- Rope Diameter: Minimum: 7 mm, Maximum: 11 mm
- Sheave Diameter: 25 mm
- Efficiency: 71%
- Working Load: 4 kN (2 kN on one strand)
- Breaking Strength: 15 kN
- Aluminum side plates, nylon sheave
- Certification(s): CE EN 12278, UIAA
ALL CLIMBING SALES ARE FINAL.