Get a FREE Moosejaw Hoody with any item over $99. You will have to add the Moosejaw Hoody you want to your cart, and use code HOODY99 to make it all work. Check out the dumb rules and details. The free hoody deal is NOT good at Moosejaw Rewards. Sorry about that part.
Weighing only 235 grams, the METEOR III + sets the standard in terms of lightness and comfort. It is also one of our most ventilated models. Its innovative adjustment system allows each climber to adjust his/her helmet to head shape. Originally designed for climbing and mountaineering, the METEOR III + also meets the European standards for cycling and whitewater sports.
DECENT FEATURES of the Petzl Meteor III Plus Helmet
- Lightweight, low profile and very well ventilated helmet (the most ventilated climbing helmet available)
- Adjustable chinstrap, nape height and headband for an extremely comfortable fit
- Retractable adjustment system for easy storage and transport
- Meets international standards for mountaineering and European standards for cycling and whitewater sports
- Expanded polystyrene liner absorbs impacts
- Compatible with Vizion face shield
- Headlamp attachment with four optimally placed clips
- Interior comfort foam is removable and washable
The SPECS of the Petzl Meteor III Plus Helmet
- Certification: CE EN 12492 / UIAA (climbing), CE EN 1078 (European cycling), CE EN 1385 (European whitewater)
- Weight: 235 g
- Head Circumference Minimum: 53 cm
- Head Circumference Maximum: 61 cm
ALL CLIMBING SALES ARE FINAL.