These medium weight belay/rappel gloves offer extra protection without sacrificing dexterity. Double-layer leather and padding protect the palm from heat generated during long rappels or lowers. Fingertips and other high-wear areas are reinforced for increased durability. The back is made of leather with abrasion-resistant stretch nylon at key flex areas. The low profile neoprene cuff with Velcro closure features a reinforced carabiner hole for attaching the gloves to your harness.
FEATURES of the Petzl Cordex Plus Gloves
- Natural, high-quality leather with reinforced palm
- Durable double layer of leather in high-wear areas (fingertips, palm, between thumb and index finger)
- Back is made of durable leather with abrasion-resistant stretch nylon at key flex areas
- Neoprene cuff with Velcro closure
- Carabiner hole to attach gloves to harness
- Available in different sizes
SPECIFICATIONS of the Petzl Cordex Plus Gloves
The SPECS for Extra SmallThe SPECS for SmallThe SPECS for MediumThe SPECS for LargeThe SPECS for Extra Large
- Case Quantity: 20
- Certification(s): CE EN 420, CE EN 388, 4144
- Material: Goat skin leather, stretch nylon
ALL CLIMBING SALES ARE FINAL.