The Petzl Corax Climbing Harness is a lightweight and compact harness that Petzl built to be super comfortable and easy to use for rock climbing, mountaineering, or via ferrata. This Petzl harness features a total of four gear loops including two flexible loops in back so you can carry all your necessary climbing gear without interfering with a pack, and a green belay loop that for easily indentifying the connection point for a belay device. The Corax has a ventilated waistbelt and pressure points with soft breathable mesh, and a pair of "DoubleBack" buckles so you can adjust the harness to be comfy while still keeping gear loops in an ideal position.
DECENT FEATURES of the Petzl Corax Harness
- Lightweight, compact, durable construction for maximum comfort and versatility for summer or winter activities
- UNIVERSO belay system consists of a VERSO belay device, an ATTACHE 3D carabiner and an exclusive sliding connection piece. Compatible with all ropes
- Single ropes ≥ 8.9 mm
- Half ropes ≥ 8 mm
- Twin ropes ≥ 7.5 mm
- BANDI chalkbag with one-handed opening system
- POWER CRUNCH chalk (25 g bag)
The SPECS of the Petzl Corax Harness
The SPECS for 1The SPECS for 2
- Case Quantity: 5
- Certification(s): CE, EN 12277 type C, UIAA 105
ALL CLIMBING SALES ARE FINAL.