ALL CLIMBING SALES ARE FINAL.
The Aztar P Ice Tool by Petzl is a multi-purpose tool for use in alpine or ice climbing.
FEATURES of the Aztar Ice Tool by Petzl
- Comfortable to use, even leashless, due to the hand rest
- High performance swing due minimal weight at rotation point (minimized shaft weight)
- Efficient placements: thin, forged, finely worked pick for hard ice; steeply angled first tooth for thin ice and hooking
- Curved upper shaft for ease of placement and hooking
- Works well in piolet-canne usage: the hand rest can be removed and stored in the shaft (via a screw on the side) so as not to interfere when plunging the tool in snow
- Adze (U10 P) or hammer (U10 M) versions available
- Weight: 500 g
- Height: 50 cm
- BLUEICE pick included (type B)
- Interchangeable pick
- Type B shaft
- The hand rest can removed with a screwdriver or coin and stored in shaft
- 3-year guarantee