Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Patagonia Yerba Pack is a simple backpack for school, work, or play. The single compartment opens wide to reveal plenty of space for holding your gear. The sleeve against the back panel secures up to a 15 inch laptop for school or work days, and fits a hydration bladder on day hikes. The inside of the front panel contains organization slots for the usual pens, pencils, phone and wallet. The small top pocket protects your shades or phone with a brushed tricot lining on the inside. The stretch side pockets hold water bottles or granola bars for the long day ahead.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Yerba Pack
- Generous main compartment with dump pockets for quick organization on the go; interior 15" padded sleeve is raised off the ground to protect laptops from impact; sleeve secures with a buckle closure and doubles as a hydration bladder holder complete with tube port; internal organization has plenty of options for electronics and supplies
- Exterior stash pocket for quick access to essentials; microfleece-lined pocket for sunglasses and electronics; stretch-woven pockets accommodate a full range of water bottle shapes and sizes
- Air Flow mesh shoulder straps
- Top-mounted, reinforced haul handle
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Yerba Pack
- Weight: 21.9 oz / 621 g
- Volume: 1343 cubic inches / 22 L
- Body: 420-denier nylon oxford plain weave
- Base: 840-denier ballistics nylon
- Lining: 200-denier polyester
- Stretch-Woven Pockets: 92% nylon/8% spandex. All treated with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.