The Patagonia Yerba 24L Pack is a city pack inspired by climbers for life around town. The top loading pack secures all your necessities inside without dumping them on the ground or having to root around before finding what you need. A padded laptop sleeve is lifted off the bottom of the pack for added protection as you bump around from class, to the museum, and then over to work. The fabric is durable and treated with a durable water repellent finish so you can make it through a light rain to your next destination. The zippered top pocket is ideal for smaller items that need quick access. The front and side pockets are stretchy for water bottles, or your rain jacket. The 3D spacer mesh back panel and straps dry quickly when you're sweaty and help make a long day more comfortable.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Yerba 24L Pack
- Strong and light recycled polyester with water-repellent finish
- Generous main compartment, zippered stash pocket on lid and large dump front pocket, padded laptop sleeve is raised off the ground to protect most 15" laptops
- Stretch-woven pockets accommodate a full range of water bottle shapes and sizes
- Air Flow mesh shoulder straps and back panel, adjustable sternum strap
- Top-mounted, reinforced haul handle
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Yerba 24L Pack
- Volume: 1465 cubic inches / 24 liter
- Weight: 20.7 oz / 586 g
- Body: 7.5-oz 450-denier recycled polyester plain weave
- Base: 7.85-oz 450-denier recycled polyester ripstop
- Lining: 200-denier polyester
- Stretch-Pocket: 66% nylon/34% spandex
- All treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.