Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Women's Torrentshell Jacket by Patagonia is for the perpetual drip of a rain forest trek, to the flash-hang of an afternoon thunderstorm in the mountains, this lightweight waterproof/breathable shell is built for trekking and hiking in bad conditions. This Patagonia waterproof shell is guaranteed to keep you dry.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Women's Torrentshell Jacket
- 2.5-layer H2No Performance Standard nylon ripstop waterproof/breathable fabric repels moisture
- 2-way-adjustable hood with a laminated visor rolls down and stows
- Microfleece-lined neck provides comfort and protects waterproof/ breathable barrier
- Center-front zipper wit exterior and interior storm flaps
- Pit zips feature storm flaps and Deluge DWR-treated zippers
- Self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures
- Pockets: Two handwarmers
- One internal mesh drop-in
- Shell packs into zippered storage pocket
- Drawcord hem seals out moisture
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Women's Torrentshell Jacket
- Regular fit
- Weight: 12.8 oz / 362 g
- H2No Performance Standard shell: 2.5-layer, 2.6 oz 50-denier 100% nylon ripstop with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.