The Patagonia Women's Retro-X Jacket has a breathable and windproof barrier sandwiched between cozy Synchilla fleece on the outside, and a polyester brushed mesh lining on the inside. Supplex nylon panels down the sides and under the sleeves reduce bulk and provide a slim fit with a minimal weight of only 17.7 oz. This Patagonia perennial favorite blends classic styling with some great features - pretty awesome. The Retro-X jacket has a fleece-lined collar, protective wind flaps, and two zippered hand-warmer pockets to keep digits toasty. My GF really liked the Retro-X fleece. But now she's my X-GF after that other dude came into the picture. Home wrecker, totally broke the bro-code.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Women's Retro-X Jacket
- Windproof barrier bonded between cozy recycled fleece exterior and a moisture-wicking, brushed polyester mesh lining
- Full-front zip backed by wind flap
- Y-Joint sleeves
- Quilted Supplex nylon panels down the sides of body, sleeves and collar-stand, reduce bulk
- Spandex binding at cuffs and hem
- Zippered hand warmer pockets lined with a moisture-wicking brushed polyester mesh
- Hip length
- Slim fit
- Weight: 17.7 oz / 501 g
- 7.5-oz Synchilla 100% polyester (86% recycled) 1/4" pile
- Lining: 100% polyester brushed mesh with a breathable/windproof barrier
- Trim: Supplex 100% nylon
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.