Moosejaw Staff Pick - Kelli, Moosejaw Secret Headquarters
The Women's Re-Tool Snap-T Pullover by Patagonia is a warm and technical jacket with feminine seaming that is great for active days outdoors during the changing seasons. This fleece pullover features a stand-up collar with 4-snap closure that is reinforced with Supplex nylon to help protect your body's core temperature. The durable Polartec Thermal Pro polyester fleece has extra-long fibers for greater warmth retention, effortlessly wicks moisture away and dries quickly, and is incredibly lightweight and compressible. The kangaroo handwarmer helps protect hands and fingers from the chill when the temperature drops, and a single chest pocket that secures with a Supplex snap-flap to hold small essentials. Designed with feminine seaming to offer a stylish and comfy fit, this fleece pullover is great for your next day hike, camping trip, or simply enjoying a evening on the town. This Patagonia jacket is recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Women's Re-Tool Snap-T Pullover
- Deep-pile fleece with 51% recycled polyester has extra-long fibers for warmth retention
- Stand-up collar has double fleece for warmth, front placket hides the 4-snap closure and is reinforced with Supplex nylon
- Yoke and princess seams add contouring and shaping
- Brushed polyester microfleece trim on cuffs and hem
- Supplex nylon chest pocket flap with stay-put envelope construction
- Kangaroo-style handwarmer pocket
- Hip length
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Women's Re-Tool Snap-T Pullover
- Weight: 16.1 oz / 456 g
- Slim fit
- 9.3-oz Polartec Thermal Pro 100% polyester fleece (51% recycled)
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.