The Patagonia Women's Full-Zip Re-Tool Jacket is a technical full-zip fleece jacket with a feminine silhouette, and is great for staying warm and dry for hikes or bike rides during the changing seasons. The Re-Tool jacket has the ability to wick away moisture and dry quickly, and only weighs 16.4 oz. to maintain a non-bulky fit. The full front zipper with wind-flap and stand-up, double fleece collar will help you maintain warmth and comfort when the temperature starts to drop. Also featured are Patagonia’s standard hand warmer pockets to offer a soft and cozy haven for your hands and fingers even on the coldest of days. The Re-Tool jacket by Patagonia is fully recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program, which is just another feature that will make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside.
DECENT FEATURES of the Patagonia Women's Full-Zip Re-Tool Jacket
- Deep-pile fleece with 51% recycled polyester has extra-long fibers for warmth retention
- Stand-up collar has double fleece for warmth
- Full-length zipper with wind flap and zipper garage
- Yoke and princess seams for a contoured, feminine fit
- Supplex nylon chest pocket flap with stay-put envelope construction
- Handwarmer pockets
- Hip length
- Slim fit
- Weight: 17.1 oz / 484 g
- 9.3-oz Polartec Thermal Pro 100% polyester fleece (51% recycled)
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.