The Patagonia Women's Wind Shield Jacket. This extremely packable jacket, made of a durable, stretchy knit-polyester fabric laminated to a supple polyurethane film, provides full wind protection, wicks moisture and dries quickly.
DECENT FEATURES of the Patagonia Women's Wind Shield Jacket
- Stretchy and comfortable 3-layer circular knit polyester provides full protection from wind
- Lightweight fabric is durable and extremely packable
- R1 high/low fleece grid at underarm panels and cuffs breathes and dries fast
- Zip-through collar with brushed fleece for next-to-skin comfort full wind flap
- Two zippered hand warmer pockets
- Center-back pocket with interior cord pass-through
- Reflective logos at left chest and center-back neck
- Back pocket features reflective zipper
- Slight drop-tail hem with single-pull draw cord
- Slim fit
- Weight: 9 oz / 255 g
- Body: 3-layer, 3.5-oz 20-denier 100% polyester laminated to a polyurethane film with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Underarm Panels and Cuff Trim: R1 6.8-oz Polartec Power Dry 93% polyester (41% recycled), 7% spandex
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.