Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Patagonia Women's Wind Shield Hybrid Softshell Jacket is light protection for cold weather running. The Wind Shield Hybrid uses a lightweight, stretchy 3L soft shell fabric to block the wind and finishes it with a durable water repellent coating to deter light rain and snow. The breathable fabric won't allow you to overheat as you work your pace along the trail or road. To increase comfort, Capilene 4 fabric panels have been placed at the back and underarms, which will wick moisture away, dry quickly, and provide increased breathability at your sweaty hot spots. The cuffs are finished with hidey thumb holes and fold-over mitts to keep your hands and fingertips warm. Really helps with the whole chapped hands thing. Don't be afraid to take this jacket for an extra run or two before washing, as it also features Polygiene permanent odor control. Byebye smells.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Women's Wind Shield Hybrid Softshell Jacket
- Lightweight, stretch soft-shell fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish provides protection from wind and elements
- Breathable Capilene 4 fabric on side and back panels keep wearer comfortable, even at high exertion
- Zippered pocket at lower back
- Thumb holes and fold-over mitts hidden in cuff construction
- Reflective logo at left chest, spot reflectivity at center back
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Women's Wind Shield Hybrid Softshell Jacket
- Slim fit
- Weight: 7.2 oz / 204 g
- Body: 3-layer 3.5-oz (120 g) 20-denier 100% polyester laminated to a polyurethane film, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Panel: 3.8-oz (108 g) Polartec Power Dry High Efficiency, 92% all-recycled polyester/8% spandex; with Polygene permanent odor control
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.