The Patagonia Women's Vagabunda Jacket is a winter jacket with synthetic insulation to turn up the warmth. The jacket looks like wool and large buttons give you plenty of style, but it's really made with a polyester twill, making it much easier to take care of. The inside of the jacket has 60g of Thermogreen insulation, a 90% recycled material, to keep you warm as you rush off to class or work. The asymmetrical lines blended with princess seams provide a feminine look that is casual enough for the bar and classy enough for business.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Women's Vagabunda Jacket
- Tweedy and textured 7.2-oz 100% brushed polyester looks and feels like wool, insulated with 60-g Thermogreen insulation and lined with lightweight
- Center-front zipper has a covered placket with button closure
- Hood is lined with a warm and soft 12.4-oz 100% polyester high-pile silky fleece
- Front drop-in pockets have button closure
- Sleeves have an adjustable tab with button detail at the cuff
- Mid-thigh length
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Women's Vagabunda Jacket
- Regular fit
- Weight: 28.8 oz / 816 g
- Body: 7.2-oz 100% brushed polyester
- Lining: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave
- Insulation: 60-g Thermogreen 100% polyester (90% recycled)
- Hood and Trim: 12.4-oz 100% polyester high-pile silky fleece
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.