The Patagonia Women's Ultralight Down Shirt. The durable Ultralight Down Shirt is Patagonia's lightest-weight insulation built with a superlight nylon fabric, and insulated with warm, highly compressible 800-fillpower goose down. It has a slim silhouette for thermal efficiency and can be worn under a shell or as a stand-alone layer.
DECENT FEATURES of the Patagonia Women's Ultralight Down Shirt
- 10-denier ripstop fabric is superlight and strong
- Quilt pattern controls movement of down for optimal warmth and loft
- Silhouette is minimal and features a 1/4-zip to reduce bulk and weight
- Slim fit for thermal efficiency under a shell or as a stand alone layer
- 800-fill-power premium European goose down provides optimal loft and durability
- Self-fabric stuff sack
- Slim fit
- Weight: 5.3 oz / 150 g
- Shell and Lining: 0.8-oz 10-denier 100% nylon ripstop with a Deluge DWR finish
- Insulation: 800-fill-power premium European goose down
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.