Products on Sale are Discontinued Colors.
The Patagonia Women's Ultralight Down Jacket. The durable Ultralight Down Jacket is built with our lightest-weight nylon fabric, and insulated with warm, highly compressible 800-fill-power goose down. It has a slim silhouette for thermal efficiency and can be worn under a shell or as a stand- alone layer.
DECENT FEATURES of the Patagonia Women's Ultralight Down jacket
- The toughest, lightest-weight shell fabric we've ever used for down garments; with a Deluge DWR finish
- 800-fill-power premium European goose down for low-bulk warmth Variegated channel construction stabilizes insulation and also allows the use of less down, creating an elegant, low profile garment
- Two zippered hand warmer pockets one zippered chest pocket
- Draw cord hem seals out cold and spindrift
- Self-fabric stuff sack
- Slim Fit
- Weight: 7.7 oz / 218 g
- Shell and Lining: 0.8-oz 10-denier 100% nylon ripstop with a Deluge DWR finish
- Insulation: 800-fill-power premium European goose down
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.