The Patagonia Women's Triolet Jacket is a climbing and skiing jacket for wind and weather protection in the backcountry. The Triolet is a 40D, 100% nylon GORE-TEX® 3-layer shell, built to hold up to the weather and the mountains so you can enjoy your adventure. The 100% waterproof jacket is breathable so you can skip the clammy feeling on the inside as your inside temperature heats up and the durable water repellent finish helps deter the rain and snow from soaking into the fabric surface. The Optimal Visibility Hood is helmet-compatible and helps forward and peripheral vision when the weather turns nasty. The hand pockets are harness and pack compatible so you can still get to your gloves or snacks while on the go. All zippers are watertight Slim Zips, coated to help keep water out. Open the Pit Zips whenever you need to dump excess heat and you'll find yourself cooled off and ready to take on the next section.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Women's Triolet Jacket
- 3-layer durably waterproof/breathable and windproof nylon Gore-Tex fabric
- Helmet-compatible Optimal Visibility Hood with laminated visor provides good visibility in poor conditions
- Touch Point System with embedded cord locks in hood and hem for quick-andeasy adjustment
- Gusseted underarm panels let you reach without raising the body of the jacket
- Harness- and pack-compatible pockets and pit zips feature supple watertight, coated Slim Zips that reduce bulk and weight, internal zipper pocket
- Low profile gusset cuffs create a tight wrist seal
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Women's Triolet Jacket
- Regular fit
- Weight: 19 oz / 539 g
- Shell: 3-layer, 4.2-oz 40-denier 100% nylon Gore-Tex fabric
- Reinforcement: 3-layer, 5.5-oz 70-denier 100% nylon Gore-Tex fabric
- Shell and reinforcements have a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, 3-layer durably waterproof/breathable and windproof nylon Gore-Tex fabric
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.