Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Patagonia Women's Tres Jacket. A jacket-length version of the Tres Parka, this 3-in-1 coat has a polyester stretch-twill shell, a quilted polyester plain weave zip-out jacket insulated with 600-fill-power premium European goose down, and a removable hood.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Women's Tres Jacket
- Versatile 3-in-1 waterproof, down-insulated jacket offers three options: 2-layer waterproof/breathable, windproof jacket with a warm zip-out jacket
- 2-layer waterproof/breathable, windproof stretch twill has a recycled polyester lining
- Adjustable Snap-On hood for warmth tall zip-through stand-up collar opens flat for versatility
- Princess seams front and back welted, zippered hand warmer pockets one internal zippered pocket
- 600-fill-power premium European goose down jacket has chevron quilting on-seam hand warmer pockets
- Hip length
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Women's Tres Jacket
- Slim fit
- Weight: 41.7 oz / 1182 g
- Shell Jacket: H2No Performance Standard 2-layer, 6.7-oz 100% polyester stretch twill with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Shell Lining: 2.3-oz 100% recycled polyester plain weave
- Insulated Jacket: 1.5-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester
- Insulation: 600-fill-power premium European goose down
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.