The Patagonia Women's Torrentshell City Coat is a rain jacket for the commuter and city goer. The 2.5 layer H2No shell fabric is waterproof, windproof, and ready to take on unexpected weather in the city. A durable water repellent finish allows the water to bead up on the fabric surface before it gets the chance to soak in for additional water resistance, super neat. The length falls above the knee, covering a little extra so your favorite sweater doesn't get hit with water on the way into the office. The removable hood allows you to choose to keep your hair from getting wet, or keep it from getting crushed on drier days. Once the rain clears, the jacket can be packed down to fit into your tote bag so you can show off the outfit you so carefully put together for the day. Go on, city girl, take on the town!
FEATURES of the Patagonia Women's Torrentshell City Coat
- H2No Performance Standard 2.5-layer tear-resistant fabric is packable and lightweight, interior surface design channels moisture away from skin
- Slides easily over layers and protects the waterproof/breathable barrier from abrasion
- Removable hood has adjustable drawcord and secures with hidden snaps
- Full-length snapped placket with 2-way zipper and storm flap
- Articulated elbows; 2-position, snapped cuff tabs
- Pocket: Two patch pockets with flaps secure with hidden snaps, side-entry handwarmers lined with brushed polyester
- Front and back princess seaming with darts provide a feminine silhouette, slight drop-tail hem gives this coat a modern look
- Above-the-knee length
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Women's Torrentshell City Coat
- Regular fit
- Weight: 14 oz / 396 g
- H2No Performance Standard Shell: 2.5-layer, 2.6-oz 50-denier 100% nylon ripstop with a waterproof/breathable barrier and DWR (durable water repellent) finish
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.