The Patagonia Women's Toggle Down Vest is a down work vest for chores at the cabin. The cold weather doesn't have to stop your weekend chores, and the Toggle Down Vest is here to get you through the day and sitting by the fire at night. Starting with soft organic cotton, the brushed canvas shell protects the down inside with a polyester mini-ripstop lining that slides over your flannel shirt with ease. The inside is stuffed with Traceable Down (third-party-verified, non-live-plucked, non-force-fed) 600 fill power duck down to keep you warm and toasty in fall and winter. Let the collar stand tall for warmth, or fold it at the shoulders for a cute look. The toggle buttons add style when heading into town while the hand pockets secure your wallet and keys with a snap of the flap.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Women's Toggle Down Vest
- Soft organic cotton insulated with warm Traceable Down (third-party-certified, non-live-plucked, non-force-fed)
- Unique faux-horn toggles fasten in front, full-length metal zipper is hidden by a small placket
- Stand-up collar for added warmth
- Wide chevron baffles
- Front patch pockets have a western-style fold-over flap with hidden metal snaps
- Waist length
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Women's Toggle Down Vest
- Slim fit
- Weight: 19.4 oz / 549 g
- Shell: 100% organic cotton brushed canvas
- Lining: 1.4-oz 100% polyester mini-ripstop
- Insulation: Traceable Down (third-party-certified, non-live-plucked, non-force-fed) 600-fill-power duck down
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.