Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Patagonia Women's Super Alpine Bibs. These full-coverage bibs are built to endure long, cold days in the mountains. The Super Alpine Bibs, engineered with Gore-Tex Pro Shell uses the lightest and most durable nylon face fabrics available. The 3-layer construction uses a special high performance membrane that's bonded between the outer material and GORE Micro Grid Backer Technology. Gore-Tex Pro Shell provides the highest level of waterproof/breathable protection, durability and comfort for tough alpine conditions.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Women's Super Alpine Bibs
- Durably waterproof/windproof and breathable 3-layer nylon Gore-Tex Pro fabric resists the wettest, coldest, most persistent weather
- Full-coverage bibs with hook-and-loop adjustable suspenders and Drop Seat configuration
- Harness - and pack-compatible chest pockets feature supple, watertight-coated Slim Zips that reduce bulk and weigh
- Pressed Pleat Pockets add volume without additional seams
- Thigh pockets with Slim Zips reduce bulk and weight
- Articulated seat and knees enhance mobility
- Watertight, fully separating side zips for easy on/off with boots
- Ski-boot-compatible lower leg with external scuff guard, internal gaiter, gripper elastic cuffs and tie-down loops
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Women's Super Alpine Bibs
- Regular fit
- Weight: 22.2 oz / 629 g
- Shell: 3-layer, 3.8-oz 40-denier 100% nylon Gore-Tex Pro fabric
- Reinforcements: 3-layer, 4.9-oz 150-denier 100% nylon Gore-Tex Pro fabric
- Shell and reinforcements have a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.