Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Patagonia Women's Strider Skirt is a running skirt for enjoying unrestricted strides on your daily workout. The Strider Skirt protects modesty and prevents chafing with a boy short liner that wicks sweat and dries quickly. The lightweight skirt body has a regular fit with air flow mesh to increase ventilation. With three pockets at the waistband (hips and center back), you have enough space for energy gels to keep you going. A little extra breeze never hurts.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Women's Strider Skirt
- Ultralight, fast-drying 100% polyester (50% recycled), with completely breathable 100% polyester Air Flow mesh
- Shell fabric treated with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Flat knit elastic waistband with external tying drawcord
- Center back envelope pocket and drop-in gel pockets at hips
- Odor-resistant stretch boy-short liner with shaped leg for chafe-free comfort
- Length from waist to hem (size M) is 12"
- Reflective logo on left hem
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Women's Strider Skirt
- Weight: 4.5 oz / 127 g
- Regular fit
- Solid: 2.3-oz 100% polyester (50% recycled) micro dobby
- Print: 2.4-oz 50-denier 100% polyester micro dobby. All with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Panels: 3.2-oz 100% polyester Air Flow mesh
- Waistband: 5.6-oz 88% polyester / 12% spandex jersey
- Liner: 5.7-oz 80% polyester / 12% spandex, with Polygene permanent odor control
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.