The Patagonia Women's Spring River Wader – Regular is a lightweight wader for the serious female angler. The H2No fabric is waterproof and breathable, utilizing four layers to keep you dry throughout a long day on the river. The face fabric is densely woven to provide durability to resist wear and tear. The front cam buckles allow you to wear them as a pant in shallow waters or on hot days, or as a full wader. The quick release buckle at the back provides quick relief. The internal pocket is designed to carry your phone and is 100% waterproof. The front zippered pocket is 100% waterproof as well and provides easy access to items, while the kangaroo pockets are fleece lined to warm your hands during breaks. The neoprene booties are 3mm with left and right specific for additional comfort as well as wool-lined for warmth.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Women's Spring River Wader - Regular
- Polyester microfiber shell features a proprietary H2No Performance Standard waterproof/breathable barrier, with NanoSphere DWR (durable water repellent) finish; highly durable and puncture-resistant fabric, without excessive multiple layers or added weight
- Waist-mounted EZ-Lock suspenders allow easy conversion from chest to waist height for comfort and versatility; TPU slide-and-lock design on front and back of suspenders offers security when wading deep and for roll-down, waisthigh comfort; innovative rear buckle system allows for quick relief without having to take off your clothes
- Innovative SSC (single seam construction) seaming completely eliminates seams from highest wear points on inside of legs; only one seam up the back of leg is exposed for less abrasion and greater wader durability
- Interior welded TPU-waterproof zippered pocket provides protection for camera, cell phone, etc; laser-cut Hypalon utility keeper allows easy access to tools, nippers
- Upper reach-through kangaroo pocket and horizontal zippered chest pocket provides warmth for hands and quick access to tippet spools, nippers and float ant
- Articulated knees
- Custom fit 3mm neoprene left and right booties with abrasion-resistant soles are wool lined for additional warmth
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Women's Spring River Wader - Regular
- Weight: 42.6 oz / 1207 g
- H2No Performance Standard shell: Upper: 4-layer, 5.4-oz 100% polyester microfiber highdensity taffeta
- Lower: 4-layer, 5.8-oz 100% polyester microfiber high-density taffeta. Upper and lower have a waterproof/breathable barrier, with a NanoSphere DWR (durable water repellent) finish
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.