The Patagonia Women's Speedwork Pants. The straight leg Speedwork Pants, made of a nylon/polyester/spandex double-knit blend, provide great coverage, stretch, and wind resistance.
DECENT FEATURES of the Patagonia Women's Speedwork Pant
- Unique fabric with a nylon/spandex exterior provides great no-show coverage and wind resistance, while the soft polyester interior wicks moisture and is comfortable next to skin
- Tailored waistband lies flat against the stomach and the internal draw cord stays out of sight
- Internal key pocket lies flat at the hip to help stabilize contents
- Flattering back-to-front seaming ensures a perfect fit and protects skin against chafing
- Logo at rear hip
- Reflective tape runs down the side of each outer leg near hem
- Slim fit
- Weight: 9.6 oz / 272 g
- Body: 6.6-oz 63% nylon/23% polyester/14% spandex double knit
- Contrast Panel: 3.1-oz 100% polyester (30% recycled) mesh, with Gladiodor odor control for the garment
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.