The Women's Solimar Pants by Patagonia is very light, soft, stretch-nylon summer pants with 30-UPF sun protection and DWR finish to bead off rain, nicely detailed and built out with contemporary lines.
DECENT FEATURES of the Patagonia Women's Solimar Pants
- Lightweight stretch fabric with 30-UPF sun protection and DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Waistband with belt loops
- Zip fly with button closure
- Patch front pockets with welt openings
- Mini drop-in pocket on right thigh
- Straight leg
- Back seaming and dart for shaping
- Legs fasten with button for capri length
- Regular rise
- Slim fit
- Weight: 6.3 oz / 178 g
- Inseam: 32"
- 3 oz 93% nylon, 7% spandex with 30-UPF sun protection
- Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.