The Patagonia Women's Slopestyle Hoody is made with a soft and stretchy polyester face treated with a Deluge durable water repellent finish to shed any rain or snow that comes your way. The interior of the Slopestyle is kept nice and cozy with a plush brushed fleece fabric and a high collar designed for warmth and neck protection. With a regular fit and weighing only 18.1 oz, this Patagonia fleece will provide a feminine, but not too-tight style. Also featuring two hand-warmer pockets and cinchable hem for those extra chilly days, the Slopestyle is your go-anywhere hoody, from pre-dawn waxing sessions to high-noon corn runs.
DECENT FEATURES of the Patagonia Women's Slopestyle Hoody
- Soft, stretchy polyester sheds moisture and light snow
- High collar with brushed fleece interior for warmth and protection
- Cozy fleece-lined hood draw cords cinch down for extra protection on blustery days not helmet-compatible
- Cuffs feature thumb loops for wrist coverage
- Hem cinches to keep out cold draw cord exits into hand warmer pockets for adjustment
- Pockets: two hand warmers and two hidden security
The SPECS of the Patagonia Women's Slopestyle Hoody
- Regular fit
- Weight: 18 oz / 510 g
- 7.5-oz 75-denier 100% polyester knit bonded to polyester micro-fleece, with a DWR finish
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.