Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Patagonia Women’s Slim Insulated Powder Bowl Pants are a waterproof ski pant for a day on the slopes. The slim fit runs close against the body, with room for a base layer underneath. To keep you warm on the chair lift, 60g of Thermogreen insulation traps the heat. No need to fear deep powder or landing on your butt, the Gore-Tex 2-layer fabric is waterproof and a durable water repellent finish helps bead up any water droplets so they can roll right off. Elastic grippers keep the gaiters in place so snow won’t sneak into your boot and scuff guards protect the pants against sharp edges. When you hit the lodge for a break, open up the thigh vents for a quick release of excess heat.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Women's Slim Insulated Powder Bowl Pants
- Durable 2-layer polyester Gore-Tex fabric for waterproof/breathable protection strategically placed 60-g Thermo green insulation stays warm even when wet
- Waist details: combination of slick taffeta and self fabric lining wicks moisture adjustable elastic tabs customize fit two-snap closure and zip fly
- Loop on rear yoke attaches pant to powder skirt on any Patagonia Snow jacket
- Slim Zip installation with watertight coated zippers reduce bulk and weight zippered pockets: two hand warmers one back hip and one right thigh
- Gusseted crotch and articulated knees for mobility external mesh-lined thigh vents quickly release heat and keep snow out
- Gaiters with a DWR finish seal out snow tough scuff guards protect inside of leg and bottom hem
- Recco avalanche rescue reflector embedded at lower right leg
- Regular fit
- Weight: 26.8 oz / 760 g
- 2-layer, 4.5-oz 150-denier 100% polyester Gore-Tex fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lining: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave
- Insulation: 60-g Thermo green 100% polyester (90% recycled)
- Gaiters: 2.3-oz 100% polyester with a DWR finish
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.