Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
Skiing, snowboarding, snowshoeing, sledding.... I think every winter activity starts with an S and they can all be improved with the Patagonia Women's Rubicon Rider Jacket. Bred for cold weather performance, the waterproof/breathable H2No Performance Standard shell will completely block the elements (with the aid of an stretch-woven powder skirt), and the Thermogreen insulation retains your body heat. Durable, uncompromising, and packed with features, you won't leave home without it. Unless it's the summer.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Women's Rubicon Rider Jacket
- Durable, polyester ripstop fabric is breathable and water-resistant H2No Performance Standard 2-layer waterproof/breathable reinforced panels over shoulders, forearms and bottom hem prevent wet throughand increase durability
- Lightweight, compressible 150-g Thermogreen insulation stays warm even when wet
- Removable helmet-compatible hood has an easy-to-use, single-hand adjustment soft microfleece panels at back of neck and chin pit zips quickly release heat articulated arms increase mobility
- Removable, lightweight stretch-woven powder skirt with snap secures loop at center back and connects to any Patagonia Snow pants
- Zippered pockets: two handwarmers two chest, one includes secure media pocket with cable routing one internal drop-in for goggles and gloves one internal stash
- Adjustable low-profile cuff secures over or under gloves drawcord hem drawcord exits into handwarmers for adjustment
- Recco avalanche rescue reflector embedded in back of neck
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Women's Rubicon Rider Jacket
- Regular fit
- Weight: 37.7 oz / 1069 g
- Shell: 2-layer, 4.2-oz 75-denier 100% polyester ripstop with a Deluge DWR finish
- Reinforcements: H2No Performance Standard Shell: 2-layer, 4.8-oz 75- to 170-denier 100% recycled polyester with a waterproof barrier and a Deluge DWR finish
- Lining: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave
- Powder Skirt: 3.5-oz 91% eco polyester and 9% spandex
- Insulation: 150-g Thermogreen 100% polyester (90% recycled)
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.