The Women's Rock Guide Pants by Patagonia. These active pants come in a technical, high-quality stretch nylon with 40-UPF sun protection; they are nicely styled, with well-thought-out pocketing.
DECENT FEATURES of the Patagonia Women's Rock Guide Pants
- Lightweight stretch-woven nylon with 40-UPF sun protection and a Deluge DWR finish
- Zip fly and button closure
- Gusseted crotch
- Pockets: Two front drop-in, two zippered back (below yoke), zippered right thigh
- Forward-angled side seams
- Regular rise
- Straight leg
The SPECS of the Patagonia Women's Rock Guide Pants
- Regular fit
- Weight: 10.6 oz / 300 g
- Inseam: 32"
- 4.5 oz 96-denier 96% nylon
- 4% spandex, with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 40-UPF sun protection
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.