Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Patagonia Women's Rock Craft Pant is a lightweight nylon pant for climbing, trekking, and general adventuring. The 40 UPF provides ample sun protection when you’ll be out for the whole day and when rain clouds roll in, a durable water repellent provides just enough water resistance for you to make it back to camp or to the car. The nylon is blended with 4% spandex that combines with a gusseted crotch and articulation in the knees to maximize free movement on the trail. Pockets at the front and back with a zippered thigh pocket hang onto your compass and snacks on the trail, and allow the pants to transfer easily into an around-the-town environment.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Women's Rock Craft Pant
- Lightweight climbing and trekking pants made of stretchy nylon, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 40-UPF sun protection
- Waistband has belt loops, metal snap, hidden drawcord, and zippered fly
- Gusset for mobility
- Two front drop-in pockets, two back drop-in pockets with Velcro closures, zippered cargo pocket on right thigh
- Straight leg with articulated knees, pants roll up and secure with tabs and snaps at knees
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Women's Rock Craft Pant
- Regular fit
- Inseam: 32"
- Regular rise
- Straight leg
- 4.5-oz 96% nylon/4% spandex, with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 40-UPF sun protection
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.