The Patagonia Women's Rock Craft Capri is a lightweight capri for exploring the woods, scrambling through airports, and discovering little towns with cobblestone streets. The Rock Craft Capri is made with a stretch nylon with a gusset for easy movement. The 40 UPF sun protection and durable water repellent to deflect rain prepares your lower half for any type of weather. The articulation at the knees makes an impromptu bouldering session simple, in a durable fabric that can handle a little abrasion. The front and back pockets are all drop-in, for quick access to the trail or city map and the zippered thigh pocket secures your cash. Whether your adventure is planned or not, the Rock Craft will see you through to the end.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Women's Rock Craft Capri
- Lightweight climbing and trekking pants made of stretchy nylon, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 40-UPF sun protection
- Waistband has belt loops, metal snap, hidden drawcord, and zippered fly
- Gusset for mobility
- Two front drop-in pockets, two back drop-in pockets with Velcro closures, zippered cargo pocket on right thigh
- Straight leg with articulation at knee
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Women's Rock Craft Capri
- Regular fit
- Inseam: 22"
- Regular rise
- Straight leg
- 4.5-oz 96% nylon/4% spandex, with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 40-UPF sun protection
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.