The Patagonia Women's River Salt Jacket is a wading jacket for the rigors of fishing. The River Salt is a durable, four layer waterproof jacket so you can stay on the river in the worst of weather until you catch The One. The hood adjusts and stays put, even when flying across the water on the boat. The cuffs close tight with Velcro and the hem cord cinchs to block out drafts. At the front two large water-repellent zipper pockets secure fly boxes for quick access and behind them are Velcro-closed hand warmer pockets for between casts. The NanoSphere durable water repellent finish allows water to bead up and roll off the surface of the jacket for additional protection from the wet stuff.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Women's River Salt Jacket
- 100% polyester microfiber H2No Performance Standard shell, with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a NanoSphere DWR (durable water repellent) finish; same fabric we use for our toughest waders
- Two TPU-coated, water-repellent front zippered pockets sized to hold fly boxes; one small upper-arm pocket for lip balm or sunscreen; waterproof and corrosion-resistant YKK front zipper
- Innovative, fully-vented, adjustable hood designed to stay in place, even at high boat speed
- Watertight adjustable cuffs
- Mesh draining elastic drawcord at hem
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Women's River Salt Jacket
- Weight: 21.5 oz / 609 g
- Regular fit
- H2No Performance Standard shell: 4-layer, 5.4-oz 100% plain weave, with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a NanoSphere DWR (durable water repellent) finish
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.