Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Patagonia Women's R4 Jacket is made of warm and stretchy R4 fleece to maximize wind-proofing, micro-fleece lined collar, cuffs, and hems for comfort, and only weighs a light 20 oz. The exterior of this regular fit women’s fleece has a high-loft face, sonic-welded seam construction, and reinforced stitching to reduce bulk on the front zipper and pockets. The interior of Patagonia's R4 fleece has an R2 grid which provides superior warmth and moisture management. This Patagonia fleece is an smart and easy choice. Haikus are easy, but sometimes they don’t make sense, refrigerator.
DECENT FEATURES of the Patagonia Women's R4 Jacket
- R4 fabric is windproof, super warm and stretchy
- Sonic-welded seam construction with reinforced stitching (patent pending) reduces seam bulk on center-front zippers and pockets
- Microfleece-lined collar, cuffs and hem enhance comfort
- Shoulder yoke offset for comfort with pack straps
- Interior wind flap prevents chill through the center-front zipper
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets
- Regular fit
- Weight: 20 oz / 567 g
- 13 oz Polartec Windbloc 100% polyester high-loft exterior with a stretchy windproof laminate and an R2 grid interior
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.