Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
Moosejaw Staff Pick - Brooke, Partridge Creek Moosejaw
The Patagonia Women's R3 Hiloft Hoody is their warmest layering piece, made with a high-loft Polartec Thermal Pro polyester fabric and Polartec Power Stretch panels for moisture-wicking and fast dry time. This Patagonia jacket features a three-panel, close-fitting hood, a soft microfleece lining in the collar, cuffs and hem, and an awesome regular fit that allows for full mobility and enhanced durability. The R3 Hi-Loft is a great layering piece that offers maximum thermal value at a minimal weight of only 15.2 oz. Crap. The bird feeder needs to be filled again. Stupid squirrels.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Women's R3 Hiloft Hoody
- Extremely warm and superlight, high-loft directional knit provides maximum warmth-to-weight ratio, wicks moisture and dries fast
- Polartec Power Stretch fleece panels provide great fit and durability in high-wear areas
- Microfleece-lined collar, cuffs and hem
- Internal zippered chest pocket for quick-access items
- Adjustable drawcord hem
- Drawcord hem
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Women's R3 Hiloft Hoody
- Regular fit
- Weight: 14.9 oz / 422 g
- Body: 7.4-oz Polartec Thermal Pro 98% polyester (70% recycled), 2% spandex
- Side Panels: 6.6-oz Polartec Power Stretch 88% polyester (60% recycled), 12% spandex
- Pockets: 4.9-oz 95% polyester/5% spandex
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.