Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Patagonia Women's Prow Vest is a down vest for after the gym or out on your errands. The Prow Vest is bolstered with 600 fill down inside a 100% nylon plain weave shell to protect your core from the cold. The 9.4 ounces in weight won't drag you down and will keep you going from place to place all day long. Hit up the yoga studio, then grab a tea before heading out again. The waist length and off-center zipper bring in new style to a classic insulated vest.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Women's Prow Vest
- Beautiful, soft 100% nylon plain weave shell with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Insulated with Traceable Down (third-party-certified, non-liveplucked, non-force-fed) 600-fill-power duck down
- Versatile, tall, snapped collar stands up or lies flat
- Chevron quilted baffles
- Off-center, full-length faux-metal zipper; zip-through, stand-up collar
- Zippered handwarmer pockets
- Waist length
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Women's Prow Vest
- Weight: 9.4 oz / 266 g
- Slim fit
- Shell: 1-oz 100% nylon plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Insulation: Traceable Down (third-party-certified, non-live-plucked, non-force-fed) 600-fill-power duck down
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.