Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The first thing I thought when I saw the Patagonia Women's Prow Jacket was: "cool". I work in a jacket-heavy industry so it's rare that I see a product and have that kind of reaction. This is a very unique 600 fill down insulating layer that emphasizes style without sacrificing performance. The style is obvious, but I'll touch on the performance a little. The shell is 100% nylon plain weave fabric with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish that sheds rain/snow and protects the super warm goose down insulation. The collar is adjustable and closes with snaps. The benefit of an offset zipper (besides the appearance) is that, when layering, if you have multiple zippered layers they won't overlap; this means less rigidity and fewer cold spots. Stay warm and stay "cool".
FEATURES of the Patagonia Women's Prow Jacket
- Beautiful, soft 100% nylon plain weave shell with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish insulated with 600-fill-power premium European goose down
- Motorcycle-style jacket with chevron quilt lines and asymmetrical zipper
- Versatile, tall, snapped collar stands up or lies flat
- Zippered side pockets
- Hip length
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Women's Prow Jacket
- Slim fit
- Weight: 13.1 oz / 371 g
- Shell: 100% nylon plain weave
- Insulation: 600-fill-power premium European goose down
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.