Get a FREE $50 Almost Gift Card with any item over $249. Just use code MJCARD in your cart to get the deal. Click to read about all the important rules and details. The deal is NOT good at Moosejaw Rewards. Sorry about that part.
Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Patagonia Women's Primo Pants. Our premium ski/board pants: The Primos, engineered with GORE-TEX Performance Shell uses the most durable nylon face fabrics available. The 3-layer construction uses a GORE-TEX membrane, which is bonded between the outer material and robust inner lining for total waterproof, breathable protection.
DECENT FEATURES of the Patagonia Women's Primo Pant
- Tough 3-layer recycled nylon Gore-Tex fabric protects against cold and wet snow
- Waist details: Brushed tricot lining wicks moisture
- Adjustable elastic tabs customize the fit
- Two-snap closure and zip fly
- Loops on rear yoke attach pants to powder skirt of any Patagonia Snow jacket
- Slim Zip installation with watertight-coated zippers reduce bulk and weight
- Gusseted crotch and articulated knees improve mobility and reduce bulk
- External thigh vents quickly release heat
- Gaiters keep snow out
- Tough scuff guards protect inside of leg and bottom hem
- Zippered Pockets: Two handwarmers and one right thigh
The SPECS of the Patagonia Women's Primo Pant
- 3-layer, 5.6-oz 70-denier 100% recycled nylon Gore-Tex fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Weight: 19.9 oz / 564 g
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.