Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Patagonia Women’s Powder Bowl Pant is a waterproof pant for riding fresh powder. Two-layer Gore-Tex fabric keeps you dry and blocks out harsh winds while powering down the mountain. The durable water repellent finish outside the garment causes water to bead up and roll off. Durable scuff guards increase the life of the pant against boots and sharp ski edges. Pocket your extra cash and glove liners in the handwarmer pockets and secure them with the slim zip coated zippers. Thigh vents release heat quickly so you can continue on with run after run.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Women's Powder Bowl Pant
- Durable 2-layer polyester Gore-Tex fabric for durably waterproof/breathable and windproof protection; brushed and slick mesh lining keeps you warm and wicks away moisture
- Waist details: combination of slick taffeta and a self-fabric lining repels and wicks away moisture adjustable elastic tabs customize fit twosnap closure and zip fly
- Loop on rear yoke attaches pant to powder skirt on any Patagonia Snow jacket
- Slim Zip installation with watertight coated zippers reduce bulk and weight
- Zippered pockets: two handwarmers one back one right thigh
- Gusseted crotch and articulated knees for mobility external mesh-lined thigh vents quickly release heat and keep snow out
- Gaiters with a DWR finish seal out snow tough scuff guards protect inside of leg and bottom hem
- Recco avalanche rescue reflector embedded at lower right leg
- Regular fit
- Weight: 24.9 oz / 706 g
- 2-layer, 4.3-oz 150-denier 100% polyester Gore-Tex fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lining: Seat and upper thighs: 100% brushed polyester mesh
- Legs: 100% polyester mesh
- Gaiters: 2.3-oz 100% polyester with a DWR finish
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.