The Women's Powder Bowl Jacket is Patagonia's most versatile riding jacket. Using tried-and-true materials and implementing the most useful snowsporting features, it gives you the tools you need to shred the slopes in any condition. The hard shell is comprised of super durable GORE-TEX® with a DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish. If you don't know about GORE-TEX®, here's some facts: it is waterproof/windproof, very breathable and lightweight. Mr. Gore must be a magician. The interior is lined with a brushed polyester mesh which wicks moisture, assists layering and offers next-to-skin comfort. A bevy of features are listed below; whatever feature you're looking for, this baby has it.
DECENT FEATURES of the Patagonia Women's Powder Bowl Jacket
- Durable 2-layer polyester Gore-Tex fabric for durably waterproof/breathable and windproof protection mesh lining wicks away moisture
- Removable, helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood with laminated visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions; tall collar protects neck and face even with hood down
- Slim Zip installation with watertight coated zippers reduce bulk and weight pit zips quickly release heat low-profile cuff with pleated gusset secures over or under gloves
- Fully featured, adjustable powder skirt with webbing loop at center back connects to any Patagonia Snow pants
- Zippered pockets: two handwarmers one chest which includes secure media pocket with cable routing one forearm one interior drop-in and one interior stash pocket
- Recco avalanche rescue reflector embedded in back of neck
- Regular fit
- Weight: 30 oz / 850 g
- 2-layer, 4.6-oz 150-denier 100% polyester Gore-Tex fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Powder Skirt: 3.5-oz 91% eco polyester and 9% spandex
- Lining: Torso: 100% brushed polyester mesh
- Sleeves: 100% polyester mesh
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.