The Patagonia Women's Powder Bowl Jacket. The Powder Bowl is our premium snowsports jacket for the user who plans to ride all day. The shell jacket, engineered with GORE-TEX Performance Shell uses the most durable nylon face fabrics available. The 2-layer construction uses a GORE-TEX membrane, which is bonded to the outer material and protected on the inside by a separate lining for better wear, greater comfort, and waterproof, breathable protection.
DECENT FEATURES of the Patagonia Women's Powder Bowl Jacket
- Durable 2-layer polyester Gore-Tex fabric for durably waterproof/breathable and windproof protection mesh lining wicks away moisture
- Removable, helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood with laminated visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions tall collar protects neck and face even with hood down
- Slim Zip installation with watertight coated zippers reduce bulk and weight pit zips quickly release heat low-profile cuff with pleated gusset secures over or under gloves
- Fully featured, adjustable powder skirt with webbing loop at center back connects to any Patagonia Snow pants
- Zippered Pockets: two hand warmers one chest which includes secure media pocket with cable routing one forearm one interior drop-in and one interior stash pocket
- RECCO avalanche rescue reflector embedded in back of neck
The SPECS of the Patagonia Women's Powder Bowl Jacket
- Regular fit
- Weight: 30 oz / 850 g
- 2-layer, 4.6-oz 150-denier 100% polyester Gore-Tex fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Powder Skirt: 3.5-oz 91% eco polyester and 9% spandex
- Lining: Torso: 100% brushed polyester mesh
- Sleeves: 100% polyester mesh
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.