The Patagonia Women's Northwall Pants. These next generation soft-shell pants are made for cold conditions; built with a Regulator R4 grid interior and moisture-sheddingPolartec Power Shield Pro fabric, which is highly breathable, provides great stretch, and has a high warmth-to-weight ratio.
DECENT FEATURES of the Patagonia Women's Northwall Pant
- Polartec Power Shield Pro Fabric with a Regulator High-Loft Grid Fleece Interior Provides Excellent Weather Resistance and Incredible Breath Ability
- Sonic-Welded Seam Construction with Reinforced Stitch (Patent Pending) Reduces Seam Bulk and Weight
- Separating Waistband with 2-Way Zipper Fly and Drop Seat Configuration Works Easily with a Harness
- Thigh Pocket with Reverse-Coil DWR-Treated Zipper is Positioned Away From Leg Loops
- Articulated Seat and Knee Enhance Mobility
- Slim Lower Leg Profile with Scuff Guard is Built for Use with Crampons
- Internal Tie-Down Loops for Use with Ice-Climbing Boots
The SPECS of the Patagonia Women's Northwall Pant
- Slim fit
- Weight: 22.6 oz / 640 g
- 12.5 oz Polartec Power Shield Pro 94% Polyester, 6% Spandex with a Regulator High-Loft Grid Fleece Interior
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.