Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Patagonia Women's Nine Trails Skirt is a running skirt for staying cute while working hard miles out on the trail. The Nine Trails Skirt is made with a soft to the touch polyester/spandex blend that stretches and moves with every stride. Inside, a boy-short lining wicks moisture away from your skin and dries it out quickly so you can stay comfortable. A Polygiene permanent odor control in the liner helps maintain a fresh, lady-like scent. The knit waistband lays flat and has a drawstring to prevent the skirt from riding up. The back of the waistband has two fabric pockets to hide energy gels inside, yum.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Women's Nine Trails Skirt
- Breathable 91% all-recycled polyester / 9% spandex plain-weave blend
- Shell fabric treated with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Flattering knit waistband with external tying drawcord
- Center back envelope pocket and drop-in gel pockets at hips
- Single-layer skirt with side splits at hem provide good coverage and full range of motion
- Odor-resistant stretch boy-short liner with a shaped leg for chafe-free comfort
- Length from waist to hem (size M) is 11"
- Reflective logo on left hem
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Women's Nine Trails Skirt
- Weight: 4.6 oz / 130 g
- Regular fit
- 3.5-oz 75-denier 91% all-recycled polyester / 9% spandex plain weave with 4-way stretch and a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Waistband: 5.6-oz 88% polyester / 12% spandex jersey
- Liner: 5.7-oz 80% polyester / 20% spandex knit, with Polygene permanent odor control
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.