Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Patagonia Women's Nine Trails Short is a run short for training and racing the trails. The Nine Trails Short has a five inch inseam with two inch side splits for unrestricted, full length strides. The super light polyester/spandex blend fabric stretches and moves with you along the way, with Air Flow mesh panels for increased ventilation. The inside features a brief liner that wicks away sweat to keep you cool and a Polygiene permanent odor control to keep the smell away. Three pockets at the back of the waist band secure energy gels to your person so you can continue on when the going gets tough.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Women's Nine Trails Short
- Durable 91% all-recycled polyester / 9% spandex stretch-woven blend, with completely breathable 100% polyester Air Flow mesh panels for ventilation
- Shell fabric treated with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lightweight, moisture-wicking 100% polyester striped mesh built-in liner, with Polygene permanent odor control
- Flat knit waistband with external drawcord for secure fit
- Center back zippered pocket, with adjoining drop-in gel pockets
- Split side seams improve range of motion
- Reflective logo on left hem; 5" inseam with 2" split
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Women's Nine Trails Short
- Weight: 4.5 oz / 127 g
- Regular fit
- Body: 3.5-oz 75-denier 91% all-recycled polyester / 9% spandex, with 4-way stretch and a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Gusset, panels and rear pocket: 3.2-oz 100% polyester Air Flow mesh
- Waistband: 5.6-oz 88% polyester / 12% spandex
- Liner: 4-oz microdenier 100% polyester striped mesh, with Polygene permanent odor control
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.