Moosejaw Staff Pick - Beckley, Moosejaw Secret Headquarters
The Patagonia Women’s Nano Puff Vest is a lightweight vest for chilly trail adventures. Packed inside the Nano Puff is 60g of PrimaLoft ONE to keep your core warm during your latest trail hike. The outer fabric is recycled polyester ripstop, which is windproof and has a durable water repellent to resist a little sprinkle or even a mild snow flurry. The bricked pattern combined with a form fit looks sharp over your favorite long sleeve. This vest can even stuff into the chest pocket, just in case you want to clip it to your belt for later use.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Women's Nano Puff Vest
- Lightweight ripstop recycled polyester shell fabric has a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lightweight 60-g PrimaLoft One insulation provides excellent warmth and compressibility
- Brick quilting pattern with narrow horizontal quilt lines on side panels stabilizes insulation, and uses durable thread for abrasion resistance
- Center-front zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets have clean-finished zipper garages; zippered internal chest pocket doubles as a stuff sack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Drawcord-adjustable drop-tail hem seals in warmth
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Women's Nano Puff Vest
- Weight: 7.4 oz / 210 g
- Regular fit
- Shell and lining: 1.4-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester, with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Insulation: 60-g PrimaLoft One 100% polyester
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.