You cannot go wrong with the Patagonia Women's Nano Puff Pullover jacket. On the trail or just out and about, it will prove its usefulness. This insulating layer's shell is 100% recycled polyester ripstop fabric which will help shed rain and facilitates layering. The insulation layer is synthetic PrimaLoft ONE that can stand up to a little moisture (if any gets through). Ridiculously warm, compressible, half-zip and tipping the scales at a measly 9.2 oz, this jacket is an auto-include for most trips. Great for evenings around the campfire, keeping your muscles warm between climbing routes, or simply as a pillow at night, the Nana Puff Pullover maximizes the usefulness-to-weight ratio (a stat that I just made up).
FEATURES of the Patagonia Women's Nano Puff Pullover
- Lightweight ripstop recycled polyester shell fabric has a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lightweight 60-g PrimaLoft One insulation provides excellent warmth and compressibility
- Brick quilting pattern with narrow horizontal quilt lines on side panels stabilizes insulation, and uses durable thread for abrasion-resistance
- Easy venting, deep center-front zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Left chest pocket has clean-finished zipper garage and doubles as a self stuff sack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Elasticized cuffs and hem seal in warmth
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Women's Nano Puff Pullover
- Weight: 9.2 oz / 261 g
- Regular fit
- Shell and lining: 1.4-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester, with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Insulation: 60-g PrimaLoft One 100% polyester
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.