Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Patagonia Women’s Mirror Lake Vest is a reversible vest for a toasty core up at the cabin. The inside is packed with 200g of a synthetic insulation called Thermalite, great with a long sleeve during late fall or early winter, or as a mid-layer as it gets even colder. The color-blocked side has zippered hand pockets and provides a retro-look while shopping for essentials at the local market. The solid side has drop-in pockets with a snapped wind flap as well as side entry for keeping your hands cozy on your hike.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Women's Mirror Lake Vest
- Reversible vest has a 2-oz polyester color-blocked face which reverses to a solid 100% nylon faille side and has warm 200-g Thermalite insulation
- Snapped placket
- Zippered hand warmer pockets on color-blocked side solid side has snapped, drop-in and side-entry patch pockets
- Adjustable, snapped tabs at waist
- Slight drop-tail hem
- Cozy stand-up collar
- Hip length
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Women's Mirror Lake Vest
- Slim fit
- Weight: 17.2 oz / 488 g
- Body: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Reversible Lining: 100% nylon faille with PU backing
- Insulation: 200-g Thermalite 100% polyester
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.