The Women's Micro Puff Jacket by Patagonia. The water-resistant, windproof Women's Micro Puff Jacket is superwarm, highly compressible and ideal as insulation or outerwear in cold climates.
DECENT FEATURES of the Patagonia Women's Micro Puff Jacket
- Lightweight, windproof shell and lining are made of a recycled polyester that's treated with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Insulated with super warm and ultra compressible 100-g PrimaLoft One
- Outstanding wet-weather protection and quick dry time
- Full-length front zipper treated with Deluge DWR finish, backed with a low-bulk wind flap
- Durable, covered-elastic wrist closures; articulated elbows
- Pockets: Two zippered handwarmers, one zippered interior, one mesh interior drop-in
- Dual-adjust draw cord hem; stuff sack included
- Regular fit
- Weight: 15.4 oz / 437 g
- Fabric: Shell: 1.5-oz 32-denier 100% recycled polyester
- Insulation: 100-g PrimaLoft One 100% polyester
- Lining: 1.4-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester
- Shell and lining have a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.