Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Patagonia Women's Low Sky Parka is a flattering, quilted winter jacket. Insulated with Thermogreen polyester (90% recycled) it will keep you warm even when wet. It'll be tough to get it wet, though, because the rain/snow has to get through its 100% recycled polyester shell with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. The full-length 2-way zipper gives plenty of venting options. What really makes the Low Sky Parka stand out in a crowd is its beautiful, unique linear and diamond-shaped quilting. If there was a "best dressed" contest on your winter walk around town, you'd win every time.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Women's Low Sky Parka
- Updated 100% polyester shell insulated with warm, lightweight 200-g (150-g in sleeves) Thermo green polyester (90% recycled)
- Tall funnel-style collar for warmth
- 2-way full-length zipper and zip-through stand-up collar
- Zippered hand warmer pockets on front seams internal zippered security pocket
- Elegant quilting throughout blends linear and diamond shapes princess seaming on front and back for contoured, feminine fit
- No quilted hem detail
- Above-the-knee length
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Women's Low Sky Parka
- Regular fit
- Weight: 25.4 oz / 720 g
- 2.3-oz polyester with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Insulation: 200-g (150-g in sleeves) Thermo green 100% polyester (90% recycled)
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.