The Patagonia Women's Los Lobos Jacket is a long, lean jacket made of high-pile polyester fleece into a lightweight 16 oz winter must-have with princess seaming for a slim, feminine, contoured fit. Contrast trim provides a pop of color and style, while the stand-up collar and classic Patagonia hand-warmer pockets provide cozy warmth. Also a perk, you will look a bit like a teddy-bear if you wear the Los Lobos fleece. Seriously, did you see how furry this thing is? Everyone is going to want to cuddle up with you, especially the creepy kid that sits behind you in lecture hall. Maybe take your jacket off before you sit down, just in case.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Women's Los Lobos Jacket
- Made of deep-pile polyester fleece, trimmed out in sleek taffeta
- Long, lean jacket silhouette, with contrast taffeta trim at front-zip, cuffs and pockets
- Front and back princess seaming for a contoured fit
- Tonal color lining
- Full length front zipper with stand-up collar
- Two hand warmer pockets with brushed tricot for warmth
- Hip length
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Women's Los Lobos Jacket
- Slim fit
- Weight: 16 oz / 454 g
- 8.6-oz 100% polyester deep-pile double-faced fleece
- Lining: 1.2-oz 100% recycled polyester double ripstop with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.