Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Patagonia Women's Lightweight Fiona Parka is a down jacket for everyday use and travel. The Lightweight Fiona falls just above the knee in a slim fit that keeps you warm while keeping you in touch with your feminine side. No more looking like you're wearing a sleeping bag. The 600 fill power down wraps your body in warmth against the cold days. The ultralightweight nylon ripstop shell is abrasion-resistant and coated with a durable water repellent so melting snowflakes won't soak into the fabric. Pack this long parka into the included stuff sack and you have yourself a cushy travel pillow, or just tuck it away into your carry-on so you don't have to hang it on your arm through the airport.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Women's Lightweight Fiona Parka
- Ultralightweight and translucent 100% nylon ripstop fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Insulated with Traceable Down (third-party-certified, non-live-plucked, non-force-fed) 600-fill-power duck down
- Superlight fabric with high tear-strength; asymmetrical, quilted construction
- Full-length, 2-way zipper hidden by a covered placket with tonal snaps
- Soft microfiber trim at the hood, placket and cuffs
- On-seam handwarmer pockets with hidden zipper for security
- Princess seams front and back
- Above-the-knee length
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Women's Lightweight Fiona Parka
- Weight: 12 oz / 340 g
- Slim fit
- Insulation: Traceable Down (third-party-certified, non-liveplucked, non-force-fed) 600-fill-power duck down
- 1.1-oz 100% nylon ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.